Please note: Due to new insurance policies trampolines are not available during drop in.
Our open gym drop-ins allow participants to use our large gym facility and our equipment in a safe and respectful manner. Gym supervision is provided but there is not instruction available at all times. Parents are encouraged to interact with their young children and remain on the premises when their children are under the age of 5 years.
All participants 18 or older must sign a waiver and participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
Our drop in programs run every week unless we're closed for a statutory holiday. Check the calendar for more information on special closures due to holidays or to see if we're offering any special drop ins for the holidays or
|1 hour||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours|
Parents' Night Out/Pro-D Day
Looking for a safe and supervised place to let your children play? Club Aviva offers Parents' Night Out Drop-ins for children 3-15 years old. Please note, a parent or guardian (18 or older) must sign children in and proof of age may be required for ages 12-15. Parents are required to be in the building if dropping off a 3-5 year old.
|Saturday (Ages 3-12)||6:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Select Pro D Days (Age 5-12)||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Pro D Drop In Dates for 2019/2020
- September 20, 2019
- October 25, 2019
- February 28, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- Ages 15 and older
- Proof of age may be required
|Tuesday||8:30 pm - 10:30 pm|
Due to changes in insurance coverage for gymnastics activities, Gymnastics BC insurance will no longer permit the use of trampolines during drop-in programs.
Since Club Aviva uses Gymnastics BC insurance, we are no longer able to offer a weekly drop in. Instead, we are now offering a structured Empowering Steps Group Class for particpants with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
These classes will be offered for six sessions with six classes each sessions. Participants must sign up for the whole session and each participant must attend with an aide.
|Monday||11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Special Ed Sessions 2019/2020
- September 9 - October 21 (7 weeks, 6 classes, no class on Oct 14 due to Thanksgiving
- October 28 - December 9 (7 weeks, 6 classes, no class on Nov 11 due to Remembrance Day)
- December 16 - January 27 (7 weeks, 6 classes, no class on Dec 39 due to Christmas break)
- February 3 - March 9 (6 weeks, 6 classes, class will be running on Feb 17)
- March 16 - April 27 (7 weeks, 6 classes, class will be running on Mar 16 but not on Mar 23)
- May 4 - June 15 (7 weeks, 6 classes, no class on May 18 due to Victoria Day)